Tarmac is the undisputed king of road racing machines. The gold standard for ride quality and handling – now lighter and more aerodynamic.
- Rider-First Engineered™ Chassis delivers unmatched handling across all sizes.
- Fact 12R Carbon Fiber Frame is the lightest we’ve ever made.
- Win Tunnel developed tube shapes are 45 seconds faster – all without a weight penalty.
Specialized created a bike designed to dominate rough roads, letting riders deliver power and stay in control on the most demanding surfaces, and made it more aerodynamic than most pure aero race bikes.
- Future Shock 2.0 provides 20mm of damped travel for total control on rough terrain.
- Pavé seatpost + hidden seatpost clamp deliver control via balanced rear-end compliance.
- Win Tunnel Engineered frame is faster than a Tarmac SL6 and sheds weight.
Fast is finally cool! This is the fastest, most aerodynamic road helmet ever made, yet it’s still incredibly well ventilated.
The Prevail is super light, incredibly well ventilated, and still faster than other pure road helmets. It’s the ideal choice when the day features lots of heat and lots of climbing.
ANGi transforms your helmet into a live tracking device, crash detector, and safety beacon when connected to the Ride App.
VENGE - AERO IS EVERYTHING
With the Venge Specialized proved aerodynamics don’t have to come at the cost of ride quality or light weight.
- Win Tunnel Engineered to be the fastest bike on the road—8 seconds faster than the ViAS.
- FreeFoil Library tube shapes create an ultralight frameset—460 grams lighter than the ViAS.
- Rider-First Engineered™ to deliver precision handling with optimal stiffness across 7 sizes.
SHIV TT DISC
Specialized has made a bike as aerodynamic as the original Shiv, the fastest TT bike ever made, then made it 500 grams lighter and handle like a Venge.
- Still the most aerodynamic bike ever tested in the Win Tunnel.
- Light, agile, responsive, and now 500 grams lighter than the previous Shiv TT.
- Stable and light one-piece bar with easy-to-adjust extensions.
S-WORKS POWER SADDLE WITH MIRROR TECHNOLOGY
Cutting edge technology meets Body Geometry design. This is the most advanced saddle ever made, like carbon replaced steel in bike manufacturing, our Mirror saddles printed from liquid polymer will replace foam in saddles.
Lightness is more than just lightweight. It’s when agility meets power. It’s when simply looking at your shoes, of all things, motivates you to ride. And that’s what the S-Works EXOS have captured.
The fastest, most premium race shoe Specialized has ever made. Incredible power transfer with superior comfort and light weight in a stylish package.
Oakley’s iconic eyewear – sported by the Deceuninck – Quick-Step riders during some of the toughest conditions an athlete can face – is known for its High Definition Optics®, which features unparalleled optical clarity and precision along with impact resistance, which can prove crucial when moving through a congested and hectic peloton during the Tour de France, or fighting for position ahead of one of Paris-Roubaix’s brutal pavé sectors.
In addition to this, Oakley’s PRIZM™ Lens Technology is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of colour science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colours precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility, making it easier for our riders to spot hazards such as potholes or debris in the road, or choosing the perfect line during a fast run-in to the finish.